How we choose our music
Our music selection is based on several criteria including: flow, style, tempo, familiarity, artists, and most importantly, “listenability”. We choose music that “wears” well… that is, music you can listen to all day, every day. Multiple playlist rotations are created to maximize variety, daypart, adequate separation of songs and artists… so that listener satisfaction is always primary.
Get your music played on the Jazz Radio Network
If you are an artist with Jazz recordings you would like considered as part of our programming, please use our CONTACT FORM and include a link to your music, or send your CD to the address on the Contact Page.
The Jazz Vespers Radio Show
Jazz Radio Network is now in development of a weekly Jazz Vespers Radio show hosted by Rich Germaine. The show will be available to radio stations throughout the world for cash or barter. Use our CONTACT FORM to let us know your interest in our program, and we’ll get in touch with all the details.
Support Jazz Vespers
The only way Jazz Radio Network can bring you programs like Jazz Lovers is by our listeners supporting our sponsors. Every mp3 download or CD purchase you make from our JazzStore, and every sponsor link you visit from our website, will make a huge difference. Thanks for your support of the following sponsors:
- Give the Gift of Music with an eMusic Gift Subscription!
- Secure Net streaming – web hosting, design, audio and video streaming plus search engine optimization
- Download and Listen to any Audiobook for only $7.49. Save 50% for 3 months on over 85,000 Titles.
- Top selling jazz cd’s and mp3′s at Amazon
- Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting Plans Starting at Just $6.95/mo• Unlimited Disk Space• Unlimited Data Transfer
• Choice of Data Center Location
• 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
• True 24/7 U.S. Based Toll-Free Support
Rated 3 Out of 3 Stars by CNET.com!